Inline Skates Are Selling Very Quickly, luckily the Revel 4 JR skate does have stock remaining.
Roller blades are super fun and an excellent way to keep skating! They are great for playing puck in the basement, driveway or going for a rip around the neighborhood. The Alkali Revel was created when one of the top inline players in history teamed up with an experienced manufacturer. Their goal was to create a high quality skate for players and we can't keep them in stock.
Another more affordable option is the Hockey TronX line
if you can't find your size here. DESCRIPTION
- Quarter Construction: Revel IX
- Heat Moldable: Yes - 9 Minutes
- Quarter Material: PVC
- Eyelet Facing: PVC
- Liner: Brushed Tricot
- Stiffness Package: Team
- Outsole: Thin PVC w/ Composite Inlay
- Chassis: Rize Extruded/Stamped 6000 Series Aluminum
- Bearing: ABEC 9
- Wheel: Konnix Rebel
- Tongue: One Piece 9mm Felt