Set up a game anywhere, anytime with the Bownet 5' x 10' Portable Soccer Goal. Reliability, portability and strength make Bownet goals the resonated training and game goals among coaches and players worldwide. Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) helps reduce stress and tension on the netting, extend the lifespan of the net, create a more balanced goal, and add flexibility and stability upon impact. The original BOW™ poles and rigid steel frame are engineered to distribute goal weight across the bottom base. Leave more time to play with a goal that sets up in 80 seconds without the use of tools, guide wires, or heavy steel crossbars reducing risk of injury during game and practice. Ideal for Go To Goal™ training. The goal has rubber non-marking feet to help maintain stance and traction indoor and outdoor. It can be easily moved across a field with the removal of the secured ground stakes. When the game is over, collapse the goal and place into the provided manageable roller case for easy portability and storage. One year limited manufacturer warranty available. Play Anywhere, Play Now, Play Bownet!®
- Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the goal to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- BOW™ poles and powder coated telescoping frame constructed to distribute goal weight across the bottom base
- Rigid steel frame has non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor
- Goal sets up in 90 seconds without the use of tools, guide wires, or heavy steel crossbars giving you a quick set up, take down time, and reducing risk of injury during game and practice
- Includes goal netting, powder coated steel frame, composite BOW™ poles, stakes, and roller case for easy portability and storage
• Set Up Time - 80 seconds
• Weight - 24 pounds
• Roller Case Size - 50" x 9" x 6"
• Shipping Box Weight - 27 pounds
• Shipping Box Size - 51" x 11" x 7"